Life’s better when our community is whole. Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission is a non-profit organization with programs enabling families to achieve healthy social support and financial stability. Our initiatives include food and nutrition assistance, preventing homelessness, career training, children’s education, and stable housing.
You Can Make A DifferenceNorthern Kentucky Community Action Commission
seeks to build a better future with a whole person, whole family, whole community approach. We focus on two primary areas to meet this goal:
- Developmental: We're committed to helping families gain the skills, abilities, and hope necessary to become economically independent.
- Supportive: We provide basic, temporary assistance to give families comfort, safety, dignity and security as they transition out of poverty.
We need your help to support those in need. You can make a difference by supporting Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
in our efforts to protect and educate the community. Your tax-deductible donation will go directly to support a local family in need of housing, job readiness, or education. Click below to donate to Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
and make a difference today.DONATE TODAY
Your Help Is NeededNorthern Kentucky Community Action Commission
offers a variety of volunteer opportunities that meet the wide-ranging needs of both the agency and the volunteer. Throughout the year, volunteers are needed for a variety of important and worthwhile efforts. Some of those opportunities you can help out by volunteering include:
- Helping in a Head Start center
- Providing client services in Neighborhood Centers
- Mentoring or training participants
- Serving on the board of directors or advisory council
- Teaching a class
- Reading to children
- Working on a crew weatherizing homes
- Assisting with programs at Senior Centers
- Helping organize special projects and events
for more information on volunteering.
Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission helps individuals and families develop the knowledge, opportunities, and resources they need to achieve self-reliance.
- Empathy: We meet every customer with openness and understanding of their situation and challenges.
- Dignity: We respect every human being and believe in their innate strength and will to face their challenges.
- Independence: We help each customer define and achieve their own long-term self-reliance.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves and our customers accountable for life-changing outcomes.